June 5, 2012

This cellphone photo will not kill this bee?

After reading a great deal online about how electromagnetic signals from cellphone towers are killing bees, I came across this seemingly credible article on a Vanderbilt University website that suggests that those apidae eradication claims are way off base.  I'm not sure if I am selectively studying this because I want things to be ok.   
Their hopeful data - apparently the bees just get lost/sound drunk for a bit - doesn't excuse the fact that the manufacture of my phone components contributes to an environmental gong show that I can't qualify, but because of the Vanderbilt study I feel a little bit less like smashing my face through a clear glass window (thank you yoko ono).   Look at that bee shaking that chive flower down for its pollen!  Stick around little buddy.  Please.  

No comments:

Post a Comment